Privacy policies are long and dry, but very important. Let’s outline what we’re going to cover here:
- How your information is collected and why
- Information we collect about you
- How your information is used
- Disclosure of information
- Policy change notifications
- Contact information
How your information is collected and why
We collect your information in the following circumstances:
- If you register to download an ebook or other resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us.
- Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your consent explicitly, but occasionally we will obtain your information implicitly, such as when you send us a message by email to which you would expect us to reply. Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we will not use your information in any way that would identify you personally.
- We here at BlueCatCo.com are subject to the law like everyone else, and there may be a time where we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation, such as giving information to legal authorities if they request or have proper authorization as a search warrant or court order.
We use your information to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Notify you of future products and/or projects you may be interested in
- Provide your with our services
Information we collect about you
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with others – Since our website allows users to post comments, the information you provide there will be seen by those who access our website. We do not specifically use this information, except to allow it to be displayed. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at Abrian@BlueCatCo.com.
- Information relating to methods of payment – Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure PayPal page, not controlled by us.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Company, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure of Your Information
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use. No such information is personally identifiable to you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalized experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
We also use social media pixels. Functioning similar to cookies, these pixels allow social media sites to track visitors outside of the social media platform in order to tailor advertisement users see once they return to browse on that social media platform.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Blue Cat Co.
1125 Emerson Street #A25
Firecrest, WA 98466
Email Address: Abrian@BlueCatCo.com
Effective as of 5/16/2018