Press-Ready is the compilation of 31 informational posts on how to get your book ready for printing. In this 68-page PDF, we cover a variety of topics including:
– Why you should or shouldn’t become a publisher
– Branding your work
– Quick chat about the legalities of becoming a business
– An efficient writing method
– ISBN, UPC, LCCN, etc.
– Making a production time table
– Book feel
– Paper selections
– Helpful software
– Elements of book interiors
– Copyright pages
– Pre-press markup
Also included in this bundle are my Kickstarter Debrief, detailing my experience running my first Kickstarter and what I learned from doing so, and the presentation slides from one of my most popular talks on the pre-press process.
Not sure you’re ready to dive into Press-Ready yet? Not a problem. Just send me an email at Abrian@BlueCatCo.com, and I will be happy to answer some of your questions about getting your book ready.
To recap, in this digital bundle, you’ll receive:
- Press-Ready – 68-page PDF
- Kickstarter Debrief – 7-page PDF
- Pre-Press Presentation Slides – 20-Slide PDF